Growing local and overseas companies planning to start-up liaison offices in Hong Kong often need a full range of accountancy services to meet the management reporting and the statutory requirements set out by various regulatory bodies and tax authority.
Reanda Hong Kong has a very strong accountancy team. Whether your needs are bookkeeping, setting up of accounting systems, budget reporting, bank account operations, to handle shipping and trade finance documents we have in-depth expertise.
You will often find it more cost effective to employ our comprehensive accountancy services than recruit a professional on a full time basis. All documents and services provided by us are closely monitored by our supervisory team. This saves your administrative effort, so allowing you to focus your resources on business expansion.
Our scope of services covers the following areas:
- Assisting in setting up or upgrading accounting system and software
- Providing bookkeeping services and necessary financial analysis on a periodical basis in accordance with client's requirement
- Preparing timely management accounts with detailed financial breakdowns
- Serving as client's accountant on an assignment basis
- Administering payroll and bank accounts
- Handling import and export trade documentation and liaising with your advising bankers
- Providing business center service to facilitate client's interactive communication with externals