With many internationally competitive industries underpinning regional growth, PRD is a dynamic market place that seethes with the amazing opportunities and energy of Asia surging to take its rightful place in the 21st century.
Macao has turned itself into one of the most competitive business hubs of PRD in terms of financial system, operating environment, social climate as well as governmental efficiency. This emergence is largely due to competitive tax rates (corporate and individual income tax rates are capped at 12%) .
We have established an office in Macao and work with our affiliated partners throughout the region to provide comprehensive services and practical solutions to you in the following areas:
- Backed by Portuguese language speaking experts to connect business to /from the Portuguese language speaking countries and regions
- Arranging business registration for companies from overseas jurisdictions
- Providing business office in Macao for clients turn key operation
- Assisting clients to setup operation in Macao including staff recruitment, office rental and license application
- Introducing bank financing and legal advisory
- Arranging audit and accountancy services with the professional team from our affiliated partners for clients
- Planning and advising potential tax issues emerging from the client's Macao operation
The Pearl River Delta (PRD), leveraging on its proximity to Hong Kong and Macao, has been playing a pioneering role in China’s “One-Belt-One-Road policy”. It is part of the Guangdong Province and is formed by 9 cities, namely Guangzhou (the provincial capital), Shenzhen, Foshan, Zhuhai, Jiangmen, Zhongshan, Dongguan, Huizhou and Zhaoqing.