Reanda EFA Secretarial Limited is the company secretarial arm of Reanda Hong Kong and specialises in the provision of corporate services.
Reanda EFA Secretarial Limited is one of the only six founding subscribers to the Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS) Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing (AML/CFT) Charter after the demonstration of compliance with the guideline under HKICS’s accreditation programme. The HKICS AML/CFT Charter was developed as part of HKICS’s broader remit to promote good governance and to assist Hong Kong in its compliance with its international obligations under the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
Company secretarial services
Appoint us to perform duties as required by the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and legislation in other jurisdictions. We also serve international companies that invest in Hong Kong and the PRC.
Our range of services covers the following areas:
- Incorporating limited companies to your specifications in Hong Kong, the PRC, Cayman Islands, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Macao, Singapore, Australia and other offshore jurisdictions
- Advising and designing effective corporate structure to you and to deal with necessary statutory documents in relation to all matters regarding the changes in statutory records, registration, share structure and board of directors
- Drafting and keeping minutes on your behalf
- Maintaining and updating the registers of members and directors on your behalf
- Assist to prepare the Significant Controllers Register
- Maintaining and updating the Significant Controller Register on your behalf and acting as your designated representatives.
- Providing registered offices including offshore location to cope with your operation
- Assisting and recommending appropriate bankers to you to open bank accounts in Hong Kong, Macao or Mainland China
- Acting as a liquidator to carry out members' voluntary liquidation, and arranging for the company to be deregistered from the Companies' Register
- Advising on Compliance and corporate governance issues
Upon clients' request, we study and examine company operations and accounting systems. Then we will put forward proposals for improvements. Our aim is to help clients to implement sound and efficient management schemes.
- Analyzing and examining company operations and accounting systems
- Forwarding proposals for improvements and strategic policy shifts
- Implementing sound and efficient management schemes